Shredded cheddar and mascarpone cheese make this mashed cauliflower so creamy and full of flavor!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Need a quick easy side that is also loaded with healthy fats? These are simple to make and can be made in under 15 minutes. This mashed cauliflower is cheesy, creamy and absolutely delicious!
I start by cooking the cauliflower in the microwave, without any water, then pat them dry. This really helps them stay creamy and not watery at all! I add in cheddar, mascarpone, sour cream and butter and pulse in a food processor until smooth and creamy!
1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Salt and Pepper to taste
Add the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a paper plate and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and pat with paper towels pressing gently to dry.
Add to the bowl of a food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
Pulse until smooth and creamy, then serve!
Note: You can also boil the cauliflower instead of cooking it in the microwave if you prefer. Just be sure to drain really well before adding to the food processor.
More Keto and Low Carb sides…
Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower – Keto and Low Carb
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a paper plate and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and pat with paper towels pressing gently to dry.
- Add to the bowl of a food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy, then serve!