This Baked Brie with Cranberry is warm, gooey and loaded with the most delightful combination of flavors and textures. It's the ultimate festive holiday appetizer!
❤️ Why You’ll Love this Baked Brie with Cranberry Recipe
- Festive appetizer for the holidays
- Great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce
- Always a crowd pleaser
- Super easy to make in just 15 minutes
This amazingly sweet and savory baked brie is a show stopping appetizer that will be the first thing to disappear at your next holiday party! The warm and gooey cheese is topped with homemade Keto Cranberry Sauce, pine nuts and a drizzle of sugar-free honey for a beautiful and seasonal appetizer that packs seriously delicious flavors.
On top of being one of the most festive and best tasting appetizers you'll ever make, it's also one of the easiest, which is always a helpful during the busy holiday season. Serve baked brie and cranberry topping alone or add it as the star attraction to a Charcuterie Board!
One of the flavors that really stand out in this dish is the cranberry sauce. If you've never made homemade cranberry sauce before, I encourage you to try this Keto Cranberry Sauce recipe! It's easy to make and leftovers are awesome in these Cranberry Walnut Muffins, this Cranberry Vinaigrette and this delicious Cranberry Crumble Bars!
🛒 What You’ll Need for Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
🔪 How to Make Cranberry Baked Brie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
There’s no need to cut the rind off.
Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and top with the cranberry sauce, toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of the honey over the top.
Serve immediately, while it’s still soft and gooey. You can serve with my Keto Ranch Crackers or veggie sticks.
The brie will stay gooey for about 10-15 minutes. After it begins to firm up again, you can pop it in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds and it will become soft again.
Can You Eat Brie Cheese on Keto?
You sure can! In fact, brie cheese makes an awesome snack alternative for those on Keto. Brie is a soft, cow’s milk-based cheese with only 0.1 grams of net carbohydrates per serving!
Can You Eat Cranberry Sauce on Keto?
Traditional cranberry sauce is loaded with added sugar. But with a few substitutions, this homemade Keto Cranberry Sauce comes to the rescue, and you'll never be able to tell it's sugar free! Trust me, it's that good!
Baked Brie Variations
- Serving suggestions: If you're on Keto, then you'll want to serve this gooey cheese appetizer with low carb crackers like Ranch Crackers or some veggies like celery, cucumbers bell peppers. You can also serve it with toast points made with this delicious Keto Bread.
- Sauces or jams: Cranberry sauce makes this such a festive appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas. But you can use Sugar Free Apricot Jam or some of this homemade Keto Raspberry Jam or Blackberry Jam as well.
- Nuts: If you prefer, you can use chopped walnuts or roasted pecans instead of the pine nuts.
- Spice: If you'd like to add a little heat, mix a few red pepper flakes into the jam before adding it to the top of the brie.
- Garnishes: Add an extra special touch by adding finely chopped rosemary or thyme to the top of the finished appetizer. You can also add a little bit of lemon zest or orange zest right over the top for an additional bright pop of color.
Should You Cut the Rind Off Brie Before Baking?
You’ll want to keep the rind on, because it helps the brie keep its shape and not melt all over the baking sheet. The rind is edible and most people say they can't even taste it once it's baked. But it you’d like to remove it, just slide a sharp knife right under the top of the cheese and peel it off.
Do You Cover Brie When Baking?
By leaving the rind on the it while it's baking, there should be no need to cover the brie while it's baking.
Can You Bake Brie in Advance?
For best results, brie is best when it's nice and warm. If you want to make it about an hour in advance you can (just don't add the topping yet), then stick it in the microwave for about 15 seconds or until it's soft and warm again.
To save a little time you the cranberry sauce or other toppings up to a couple of days in advance.
Should Brie Be at Room Temperature Before Baking?
No, you can bake it straight out of the fridge. Brie is a soft cheese and will melt quickly in the oven. If you are serving brie that has not been baked, then you will want to set it out about 15 minutes beforehand just so it cuts and spreads well.
More Keto Appetizers
- Dill Pickled Devilled Eggs
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Keto Crab Cakes
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Baked Brie with Cranberry
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- There’s no need to cut the rind off.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and top with the cranberry sauce, toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of the honey over the top.
- Serve immediately, while it’s still soft and gooey. You can serve with my Keto Ranch Crackers or veggie sticks.
- The brie will stay gooey for about 10-15 minutes. After it solidifies, you can pop it in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds and it will become soft again.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Save 60% OFF EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.