Warm, creamy and cheesy, this Crab Rangoon Dip is the ultimate party appetizer. Serve it with your favorite veggies or low carb chips and watch this irresistible dip disappear!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
- ❤️ Why You’ll Love This Crab Rangoon Dip
- What’s in Keto Crab Rangoon Dip
- How to Make Crab Rangoon Dip
- Tips for the Best Warm Crab Dip
- What Do You Eat Crab Rangoon with? Is a Wonton Wrapper Keto Friendly?
- Is Crab Good for Keto? Is Crab High in Carbs?
- Is Imitation Crab OK on Keto?
- What is Rangoon Sauce Made of?
- Do You Eat Crab Rangoon Cold or Hot?
- More Keto Appetizer Recipes
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Crab Rangoon Dip
- Perfect for your next party or game day get together
- Hot, creamy and cheesy crab dip that's better than takeout
- Enjoy the flavors of this classic dip, without all the carbs
- Made with healthy ingredients
Ooey gooey Crab Rangoon Dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. And if you’re on Keto, you’ll love that all the ingredients used to make it are low carb too!
Though it's soft and creamy right out of the oven, Crab Rangoon Dip can be enjoyed cold as a spread on low carb crackers or these gluten-free Everything Crackers, making it the perfect dish for a party or to bring to a potluck.
This is the absolute best Crab Rangoon dip, you'll ever make! Succulent crabmeat is folded into a seasoned cream cheese mixture, then it's baked until hot and bubbly!
Serve it with fresh crisp veggies, pork rinds or these homemade Keto Tortilla Chips for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
What’s in Keto Crab Rangoon Dip
- Crab meat
- Cream cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Lemon juice
- Liquid aminos
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Crab Rangoon Dip
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, liquid aminos and sriracha to a large mixing bowl.
Using a hand mixer, whip up the mixture until well combined.
Check through your lump crab meat and make sure there are no pieces of shell.
Add the crab, half the mozzarella cheese and scallions to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture.
Fold together and mix just until combined.
Spread into a baking dish that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray.
Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
Tips for the Best Warm Crab Dip
- Allow your cream cheese to sit out long enough to become soft and completely room temperature. This makes mixing the other ingredients easier and creates an even consistency.
- Use a gentle hand when folding in the crab meat. Crab is so tender and will break apart easily. You’ll want little chunks throughout the dip, so use a rubber spatula or large kitchen spoon to carefully add it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Adjust the seasonings to your personal preference. If you love a little heat in crab dip, add a little dash of hot sauce or a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- This dip contains a good bit of dairy, so to ensure it stays fresh when you’re not serving it, you’ll want to keep it chilled in the fridge.
What Do You Eat Crab Rangoon with? Is a Wonton Wrapper Keto Friendly?
Traditional Crab Rangoon Dip is served with wonton wrappers. But each wrapper has about 16 net carbs! No worries, I've got some healthy alternatives you're going to love:
Raw Veggies: Make a fresh veggie tray to serve with this dip. Bell peppers, crisp cucumber slices, celery and carrot sticks are always a hit.
Chips: Store-bought, gluten free chips like these, are perfect with this dip. Pork Rinds are also awesome with the flavors in Crab Rangoon. Or you can make your own homemade Cheese Crisps to satisfy your chip cravings.
Breads: Traditional bread is a no-go on Keto. But you can toast slices of this Keto Focaccia Bread and serve it with crab dip!
Crackers: If you don’t want to make your own, there are so many tasty Keto friendly crackers on the market that would be great with this crab appetizer.
Is Crab Good for Keto? Is Crab High in Carbs?
Crab is not only delicious, but it is also basically a carb-free food! It also has high levels of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, and selenium.
Is Imitation Crab OK on Keto?
Imitation crab is whole different story than fresh crab meat. Made from fish meat, starch and a minced fish paste, it is a highly processed food. Plus, with each imitation crab meat stick having at least 13 grams of carbs, those on Keto will want to avoid them.
What is Rangoon Sauce Made of?
The gooey cheesiness in this crab dip comes from cream cheese and mozzarella. Mayonnaise and other flavor enhancing ingredients like lemon juice, amino acids and garlic are also used to add body and richness. You can easily customize it using other seasoning of your choice.
Do You Eat Crab Rangoon Cold or Hot?
Both! When it's warm and bubbly it's an awesome dip, but you can serve it cold as a spread for low carb crackers.
More Keto Appetizer Recipes
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Keto Fried Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Keto Fried Green Tomatoes
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs
- Bang Bang Salmon Cakes
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Crab Rangoon Dip
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, liquid aminos and sriracha to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip up the mixture until well combined.
- Check through your lump crab meat and make sure there are no pieces of shell.
- Add the crab, half the mozzarella cheese and scallions to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold together and mix just until combined.
- Spread into a baking dish that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake for 23-25 minutes or until the cheese is golden. Serve with your favorite Keto tortilla chips or veggie sticks.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.