Fluffy drop biscuits with cheddar cheese and chunks of bacon and tons of flavor!
These biscuits are amazing! They are a bit of a nod to the famous cheddar bay biscuits that we all know and love, but honestly, I think these are better because they have BACON!!!
Uncured bacon crumbled into soft and fluffy biscuit dough, smoky bacon cheddar cheese and even a little bacon grease makes these incredibly flavorful!
These are a great Low Carb biscuits that even those who aren't on Keto will love!
What's in Keto Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- Almond Flour
- Sour cream
- Bacon grease
- Grass-fed butter
- Cheddar cheese
- Smoky bacon cheddar cheese (or any cheddar cheese)
- Swerve confectioners
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Dried parsley
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, swerve, onion powder and garlic salt to a bowl and mix using a hand whisk or fork.
In another bowl, add the eggs, bacon, sour cream, parsley, bacon grease and melted butter and mix until combined.
Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
Scoop the biscuit mix onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat and bake for 12-15 minutes.
More Keto Bacon Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon
- Brussels Sprouts with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Broccoli Bacon Alfredo
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
More Keto and Low Carb Bread Recipes
- Italian Breadsticks
- Drop Biscuits
- Rosemary & Kalamata Olive Focaccia
- Cheddar Jalapeño "Cornbread"
- Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuits
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits (Gluten Free)
- 1½ cups Almond Flour
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease, melted
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded smoky bacon cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon swerve confectioners, or powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- In another bowl, add the eggs, bacon, sour cream, parsley, bacon grease and melted butter and mix until combined. Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Save 60% OFF EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.