This rich, silky smooth Keto Cheesecake Fluff is an easy and delicious sugar-free dessert that comes together in under 10 minutes. It's a great last minute dessert!
FREE KETO FAT BOMBS EBOOK
❤️ Why You’ll Love this Cheesecake Fluff Recipe
- Cheesecake flavor and texture
- Super creamy and silky smooth
- Easy to make with just 4 ingredients
- Serve with a variety of toppings
- Kid friendly and sugar-free
If you love mousse and are crazy about cheesecake, you’re going to love everything about this quick and easy no-bake dessert. It combines the best of both worlds for an unbelievably delicious dessert, that’s perfect for just about any occasion. And the best part is, you never even have to turn your oven on!
This Keto cheesecake mousse makes a spectacular dessert as is, but you can add a variety of low carb fruits and or different toppings that creates a different dessert each time you make it.
This is, without a doubt, one of the easiest Keto desserts you can make, and it perfectly satisfies a sweet tooth when those cravings hit.
🛒 What’s in Keto No Bake Cheesecake Fluff
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Monk fruit/allulose
- Vanilla extract
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
🔪 How to Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff
In a mixing bowl, pour in the heavy cream and mix to stiff peaks using a hand mixer.
Tip: Do not over mix, otherwise you will have butter.
Add the cream cheese into a separate mixing bowl and fluff up using a hand mixer.
Add in the sweetener and vanilla, then continue mixing.
Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese bowl and mix just until combined and smooth.
Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until it has firmed up a little. Serve with fresh berries or a number of other toppings I’ve listed below.
What Is Cheesecake Fluff?
This cheesecake fluff is a creamy, no-bake Keto dessert that’s sweet, fluffy and easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You can serve it as a simple no fuss dessert or use it as a dip for fresh fruits.
How Long Does Cheesecake Fluff Last in the Fridge?
This Keto cream cheese dessert will stay fresh for about 3-4 days when kept in an airtight container in the fridge. For best results, store fruit toppings separately.
Tasty Variations of this Keto Fluff Recipe
- Keto lemon fluff: Add a tangy twist to this fluff by adding in a couple tablespoons fresh lemon juice and some fresh lemon zest. You can also swirl in some of this Keto lemon curd for extra lemony flavor.
- Keto strawberry fluff: You can add great strawberry flavor to this recipe a couple of fun ways. You can swirl in some of this sugar free strawberry sauce (gently, so it does not mix in). Or you can add tangy strawberry flavor my mixing in fresh chopped berries or these freeze-dried strawberries.
- Chocolate Keto cream cheese fluff: It's easy to give this a chocolate twist. Just mix in about a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Coconut fluff: Add a lot of coconut flavor by using a drop or two of coconut extract and some shredded coconut.
Optional Toppings for No Bake Cheesecake Fluff
- Fresh cut berries
- Keto Chocolate Sauce
- Keto Salted Caramel Sauce
- Keto Raspberry Sauce
- Keto Strawberry Sauce
- Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
Is Cool Whip Keto?
Cool whip is made with high fructose corn syrup and vegetable oil which definitely are not recommended for Keto. Even the sugar free cool whip list corn syrup as one of the main ingredients.
It's better to make your own whipped topping with heavy whipping cream and a Keto-approved sugar substitute.
What Sweetener is Best for Cheesecake Fluff?
This recipe uses a monk fruit/allulose blend, but you can use any type of allulose or monk fruit brands you prefer. If you use allulose, be sure to use a little more, since it's not quite as sweet as the blend I used.
I don't recommend erythritol because it can recrystalize as it chills in the fridge.
You can also use liquid stevia drops but go easy because they are much sweeter than other substitutes. But aspartame and maltitol sweeteners should be avoided.
How Many Carbs are in Keto Cheesecake Fluff?
By using a few low carb substitutes, this Keto fluff dessert only has 4 net carbs per serving. That's a huge carb savings compared to regular cheesecake fluff that has over 30 carbs per serving.
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Vanilla & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup monk fruit/allulose
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, pour in the heavy cream and mix to stiff peaks using a hand mixer. Do not over mix, otherwise you will have butter.
- Add the cream cheese into a separate mixing bowl and fluff up using a hand mixer.
- Add in the sweetener and vanilla, the continue mixing.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese bowl and mix just until combined and smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until it has firmed up a little. Serve with fresh berries or a number of other toppings I’ve listed below.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve/Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
NOTE: Recipes using Swerve/Erythritol can be substituted 1:1 with a Monk fruit/Allulose blend.
The bible verses are encouraging and nourishing spiritually.
I love your recipe. Very clear, and easy to follow instructions.
Thanks a lot. God bless.
Keto Cooking Christian
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your comments just made my day.