Chopped fresh tomatoes are dressed up with onions, peppers, cilantro and a whole lotta lime juice in this Pico de Gallo Salsa!
This is such a fresh topping to add to your tacos or burrito bowl! It takes 2 minutes to put together and you are good to go!
I made this Pico de Gallo to serve over my Instant Pot Pork Carnitas, along with diced avocado and sour cream.
4 medium tomatoes, diced (I used Roma)
2 tablespoons white onion, minced
1 tablespoon Serrano peppers, seeds/ribs removed, minced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
juice of 1 lime
salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl right before serving.
That’s it! I told you it was easy!
Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days.
Note: I don’t like a lot of onions in my Pico de Gallo, but if you do, feel free to add more!
Pico de Gallo - Keto and Low Carb
- 4 medium tomatoes diced (I used Roma)
- 2 tablespoons white onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Serrano peppers seeds/ribs removed, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl right before serving.
- That's it! I told you it was easy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days.