If you love coconuts, you owe it to yourself to try this one! This protein shake is so sweet and satisfying, it makes you feel like you're cheating!
One thing you may miss on Keto or low carb diets are all those sweet ice cream shakes! But there is not need to despair!
Whey protein and a toasted coconut take center stage in this Keto Shake recipe and is transformed into the most rich and creamy shake, you'll never even know it's sugar-free.
What's In Toasted Coconut Protein Shake
- Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Isopure Toast Coconut Whey Protein Powder
- Heavy Cream
- Crushed Ice
- Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional: Heavy Cream (for the topping)
- Optional: Sweet Leaf Coconut Stevia Drops (for the whipping cream)
- Optional: Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bar (grate over the top as a garnish)
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Toasted Coconut Keto Shake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the unsweetened coconut milk, toasted coconut protein powder, ¼ cup of heavy cream, and unsweetened cocoa powder to the cup of a ninja, bullet or blender.
Remove the coconut from the oven and add it to the blender, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish. Blend until smooth and creamy.
That is truly all there is to it! Quick, easy and oh so delicious!
Add whipped cream and garnish with toasted coconut. You can also add a dusting of cocoa powder.
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is the primary source of protein in dairy. It's a great source of amino acids which is essential for the body to function. If you have trouble getting enough protein in a day, a shake made with whey protein is a low carb and delicious way to increase it.
Is Coconut Keto?
Yes! Unlike many other fruits that are high in carbs, coconuts are mostly fiber and fat. Even better, the fat found in coconuts is MCT (medium-chain-triglycerides), which promotes a feeling of fullness and has been linked to other healthy benefits. For an one tablespoon serving size, there is only 1 net carb.
If you would like to know more about the benefits of coconuts, check out this article.
More Keto Coconut Recipes
- Coconut Shrimp with Dipping Sauce
- Thai Curry Coconut Grilled Chicken
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
- Coconut Lime Fat Bombs
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Soup
- Coconut Granola
FOLLOW ME FOR KETO RECIPES POSTED DAILY
Toasted Coconut Keto Protein Shake
- 1 Cup Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- ½ Scoop Scoop Isopure Toast Coconut Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- ½ Cup Crushed Ice
- 1 Teaspoon Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional: ¼ cup Heavy Cream, (for the topping)
- Optional: 5 Drops Sweet Leaf Coconut Stevia Drops, (for the whipping cream)
- Optional: 1 Square Lily's Dark Chocolate Bar, (grate over the top as a garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the unsweetened coconut milk, toasted coconut protein powder, ¼ cup of heavy cream, and unsweetened cocoa powder to the cup of a ninja, bullet or blender.
- Remove the coconut from the oven and add it to the blender, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish. Blend until smooth and creamy. Optional: Top with the whipped cream and garnish with toasted coconut. Enjoy!
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Keto Cooking Christian eBook Collection
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.