Succulent grilled chicken breasts in a deliciously rich Thai red curry marinade. It has incredible flavor and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Wanting to change things up with your weekly meal rotation? This coconut Thai red curry chicken is so easy to make, but has huge flavor.
A perfectly balanced marinade with the subtle sweetness of coconut cream and spicy red curry paste, provides unbelievable depth of flavor to grilled chicken breasts.
Ingredients for Thai Red Curry Coconut Grilled Chicken
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Thai Red Curry Coconut Grilled Chicken
Add the chicken breasts to a resealable food storage bag.
In a small mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
Whisk until it's well combined.
Pour over the chicken and seal up the bag. Marinate for at least 24 hours or overnight.
When you're ready to grill, allow the chicken to sit at room temp for just a few minutes while your grill heats up.
Pour the gluten free marinade into a saucepan and simmer on medium low for about 10 minutes or until it has reduced by half. This turns the marinade into an amazing low carb sauce that you can brush over the chicken, just before serving.
Grill on your outdoor or indoor grill till the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165F. This Keto chicken curry smells amazing and you'll be tempted to cut into it right away, but, allow it to rest for 10 minutes before cutting into it. Trust me, it's worth the wait!
Brush the sauce generously over the chicken and serve alongside lime cilantro cauliflower rice or any Keto side dish that you like. Garnish with fresh cilantro and wedges of lime to squeeze over both!
Tips for Perfectly Grilled Low Carb Chicken
- Always start off with clean grates on your grill. Because chicken breasts are so lean, they will stick to dirty grates. Brushing clean grates with a little oil helps create a nonstick surface.
- If you have large chicken breasts or if the chicken breasts are uneven in thickness, pound down the thicker side to the thickness of the thinner side.
- For a thinner breast option, you can butterfly the them, if you prefer. If you do, be sure to do this before you marinate them. This way you will get even more flavor into your chicken!
- Because boneless, skinless chicken should be grilled quickly over high heat to retain as much moisture as possible.
- Cook chicken breasts for 5-7 minutes on each side. Always use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. You want your chicken to cook until it reaches 165F, this usually takes between 10 to 15 minutes.
- After you take the chicken off the grill, brush glaze over the chicken and cover it. Let them rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. This allows the juice to redistribute throughout the breasts.
Can I Freeze Keto Curry Chicken?
Red curry coconut chicken freezes well. Place leftovers in a zip lock bag or in these airtight freezer containers for up to a few months. When you're ready to reheat it, place it in the fridge over night to thaw then reheat in the over on 350F until warm.
Is Thai Red Curry Coconut Chicken Keto?
Most people on Keto think they have to give up their favorite Thai dishes. That's because most Thai recipes are served with traditional rice and noodles, which are certainly not acceptable on Keto or low carb diets.
With this Keto curry chicken recipe we have taken all the worry out that for you. This gluten free recipe is served with a lime cilantro cauliflower rice making it a perfect any-night-of-the-week Keto meal.
Coming in with only 2 net carbs per serving, there is no reason not to enjoy your favorite Thai chicken anytime you want! Also be sure to try Thai Red Curry Coconut Pork and Thai Red Curry Coconut Chicken Soup!
Serve With Any of These Keto Side Dishes
- Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto
- Grilled Broccolini
- Jalapeño Popper Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
- Easy Creamed Spinach
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Mashed Cauliflower
- Easy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
More Keto and Low Carb Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Parmesan
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Chicken Francese
- Creamy Poblano Chicken
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Marsala
FOLLOW ME FOR KETO RECIPES POSTED DAILY
Thai Red Curry Coconut Grilled Chicken
- Add the chicken breasts to a resealable food storage bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients. Whisk until it’s well combined. Pour over the chicken and seal up the bag. Marinate for at least 24 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to grill, allow the chicken to sit at room temp for just a few minutes while your grill heats up.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan and simmer on medium low for about 10 minutes or until it has reduced by half. This turns the marinade into an amazing sauce that you can brush over the chicken, just before serving.
- Grill on your outdoor or indoor grill till the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165F. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting into it.
- Brush the sauce generously over the chicken and serve alongside lime cilantro cauliflower rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro and wedges of lime to squeeze over both!
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.60% OFF KETO EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.