If you need a super easy Low Carb breakfast, you will love this ham and cheese casserole! Perfect for meal prep, this hearty and filling Keto breakfast casserole makes 8 servings!
If you have leftover ham from a holiday meal like Christmas or Resurrection Sunday, you're going to love this recipe! It's incredibly easy and takes just 5 minutes to prepare, then bake and you're golden!
This low carb breakfast casserole is great to make on the weekend for meal prep! Then portion out your breakfast for the week and just like that, breakfast is all taken care of!
This recipe is highly customizable, so you can change out the type of cheese, peppers and even the ham. You can make whatever combination you like, maybe bacon instead of ham, or sausage. Simply use what you have on hand to make it easy!
This gluten-free breakfast casserole also freezes beautifully! So if you have extra portions leftover, you can freeze them for later.
What's in Keto Breakfast Ham Casserole
- Whole eggs
- Diced ham
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Heavy cream
- Red bell pepper
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
What's in Easy Breakfast Casserole?
This healthy low carb breakfast is hands down, one of my easiest recipes! You'll only need 6 ingredients plus salt & pepper! Start by preheating your oven to 350F.
Stir in the ham, peppers, onions and a little less than half of the shredded cheese.
Pour the mixture into a 9" x 13" casserole baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs have set and the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Mine took exactly 30 minutes.
Tips for Making Easy Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Use what you have-If you've made a ham for a special occasion or holiday dinner like Christmas or Resurrection Sunday, you might have some leftover ham to use up. This breakfast casserole will put that leftover ham to great use! But if you're craving this casserole and don't have leftovers to use, you can used shredded chicken, ground sausage or even hamburger meat.
- Make it in advance-If you know you're going to be short on time, mix up all the ingredients and store in the fridge up to 24 hours in advance. You can just pour it in your casserole dish when you're ready to bake it.
- Cheese of your choice- I use shredded cheddar cheese, but you can substitute with any cheese that melts easily, like Monterey Jack or Colby.
- Add you favorite veggies-I found these sweet little mini red bell peppers at the grocery store and decided to use them in the recipe as well. You can sub with any pepper you like, green, yellow or orange bell pepper, or even jalapeño pepper.
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
- Sausage & Pepper Breakfast Casserole
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Italian Sausage & Spinach Quiche
- Eggs Benedict
What's really great about casseroles, is they are super easy to put together and can often be made ahead of time! They're great for meal prep, because they often make a fair number of servings. Most often they freeze really well, which can be a great time saver!
More Keto Easy Dinner Casseroles
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Easy Taco Casserole
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole
FOLLOW ME FOR KETO RECIPES POSTED DAILY
Easy Keto Breakfast Casserole
- 10 whole eggs
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup red bell pepper, seeded, ribs removed and chopped
- ¼ cup onions, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir in the ham, peppers, onions and a little less than half of the shredded cheese.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Keto Cooking Christian eBook Collection
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.