Enjoy these moist and creamy Low Carb pumpkin muffins that are topped with chopped roasted pecans! They’re loaded with pumpkin flavor and a sugar-free cream cheese filling in the center, making them so decadent!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
You are in for a lot of pumpkin goodness with these delicious muffins! These gluten free pumpkin muffins are moist, full of pumpkin flavor and stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling.
This recipe used Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice mix and an all time favorite Keto/low carb sweetener, Brown Swerve, which tastes and feels just like real brown sugar! The cream cheese filling is similar to a frosting, but not quite as thick or sweet.
These Keto muffins are topped with chopped pecans, which adds a great contrast in texture!
- Super fine almond flour
- Oat Fiber
- Pumpkin puree
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Heavy ream
- Brown Swerve
- Swerve confectioners
- Baking powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Muffins
To Make the Muffins
Preheat oven to 350F.
Add the almond flour, baking powder, oat fiber and salt to a bowl and whisk together, then set aside.
In a separate bowl, whip up the egg whites to soft peaks.
Fold in the egg whites into the wet ingredients.
Then add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined.
To Make Sugar Free Cream Cheese Filling
Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl, using a hand mixer.
Using a small scooper, about the size of a melon baller, add some of the filling in the center.
Cover with the remaining muffin batter. Using a mini silicone spatula and water, smooth out the tops.
Top with roasted chopped pecans.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or freeze.
To freeze leftover muffins, just wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for up to a couple of months. When you’re ready to eat one, just unwrap it and put in on the counter for about 30 minutes until thawed.
Be careful reheating this in the microwave because the cream cheese will melt and ooze out. You don’t want that!
Is Pumpkin Keto?
More great Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin recipes…
The Oat Fiber is really important in this recipe! I use it in so many recipes, because of the amazing texture it gives whatever I’m baking! It is hands down, the best ingredient I’ve baked with! The Oat Fiber that I use is made by Lifesource Foods, because they grind it to a very fine powder and has a mild flavor. I buy it in the 16 ounce bag, which lasts a while, because you don’t need to use much in your recipes.
Oat Fiber is not the same as Oat Flour, which is made from grinding oats. Oat Fiber is made from grinding the outer husks of oats and is pure insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber doesn’t dissolve in water and is not broken down in the digestive tract, so it has zero net carbs and is Keto friendly.
More Keto and Low Carb Recipes using Oat Fiber:
Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling – Keto, Low Carb & Gluten Free
For the Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
To Make the Muffins
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, oat fiber and salt to a bowl and whisk together, then set aside. In a separate bowl, whip up the egg whites to soft peaks.
- In another bowl, add of the wet ingredients mix using a hand mixer or whisk. Briefly mix in the egg whites, then add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined.
To Make the Filling
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl, using a hand mixer.
- Scoop the batter into silicone cupcake liners or paper liners, about 2/3 of the way up the sides. Using a smaller scooper, about the size of a melon baller, add some of the filling in the center. Cover with the remaining muffin batter. Using a silicone spatula and water, smooth out the tops. Top with the chopped pecans.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or freeze.