Warm and cheesy roasted cauliflower casserole with zesty ranch seasoning is a hearty, comfort food side dish the whole family will love!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
Cauliflower has never tasted so good! This scrumptious casserole starts with cauliflower roasted with homemade ranch seasoning then added to a creamy cheese mixture that is baked until warm and gooey!
It can be difficult getting kids to eat their veggies. Making healthy side dishes they'll enjoy without having to bribe them to try can be a challenge! Well, if you have picky eaters in your family, your worries are over with this Keto Cauliflower Casserole!
Everyone will absolutely love the zesty flavors in this ooey, gooey cheesy, Roasted Ranch Cauliflower Casserole. It's so easy to make and it's perfect for meal prep!
You can make it in advance and bake it right before you're ready to serve it. That's a huge time saver on busy weeknights!
What's in Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Casserole
- Cheddar cheese
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Homemade ranch seasoning mix
- Light olive oil
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Casserole
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Add the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl, pour the olive oil and melted butter over the top, then toss to coat.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the ranch seasoning over the top and toss. Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and roast for 25 minutes.
While the cauliflower is roasting, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning in the same mixing bowl and mix.
Add in half the cheddar cheese and chives, then mix.
Once the cauliflower is done, pour the hot cauliflower over the cream cheese mixture and toss until well combined.
Pour into a 9 x 9 casserole baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Add the remaining cheese over the top and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Is your mouth watering yet? Just wait until you taste the combination of the cheesy ranch cauliflower mixture. It's an unbelievably delicious casserole that will become an encore recipe at your dinner table!
Can Ranch Keto Cauliflower Casserole Be Frozen?
It sure can! You can actually do this two different ways. You can allow the baked casserole to cool completely, place in an airtight container, and freezer for up to a couple months.
For a great meal prep idea, you can also assemble the casserole and freeze it before it's baked. When you're ready, you can take it straight out of the freezer and bake it on 350F degrees until warm and bubbly.
Is Cauliflower Keto? What are the Carbs in Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a Keto super food! It's very healthy, low carb, packed with nutrients, fiber and antioxidants. There are many health benefits to cauliflower you can read more about in this article on Healthline!
Cauliflower does contain a few carbohydrates, but the amount of carbs is much lower than that found in potatoes and other starchy vegetables. For a whole cup of cooked cauliflower, there are 3 net grams of carbs.
What to Eat With Cauliflower Casserole
One of the most wonderful things I love about cauliflower is how versatile the flavor can be. When cooked with seasonings, it can take on many different flavors.
With the Homemade Ranch Seasoning, this cheesy cauliflower casserole will go with almost any of your favorite Keto main courses. Here are a few of my favorites I hope will provide you with inspiration:
- Smokey Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Blackened Salmon
- Grilled Steak Compound Butter
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Grilled Chicken with Rosemary Citrus Glaze
More Keto Cauliflower Recipes
- Jalapeño Popper Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl, pour the olive oil and melted butter over the top, then toss to coat. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the ranch seasoning over the top and toss. Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and roast for 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning in the same mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in half the cheddar cheese and chives, then mix. Once the cauliflower is done, pour the hot cauliflower over the cream cheese mixture and toss until well combined.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 casserole baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Add the remaining cheese over the top and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
Does the cauliflower need to be cooked if I plan on freezing it and reheating it later? I plan on making a extra batch to freeze
Keto Cooking Christian
I would suggest that you freeze it after it have completely cooked and cooled.