No bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake is creamy and refreshing with a subtle lime zestiness. If you love Key lime pie, you're going to love this one!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Are you wanting to wow your guests with an easy but amazing dessert? Look no further! This Keto Key Lime No-bake Cheesecake is basically fail-proof and though it only takes minutes to make, it's ever bit as decadent as a dessert that takes all day.
No-bake cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and though I love many different flavors, there is something extra special about Key lime.
This recipe starts with an easy to make scrumptious homemade Key Lime Curd that makes the most dreamy, smooth, and cool cheesecake filing you've ever tasted.
What makes this no-bake cheesecake truly irresistible is not only the Key lime filling but the depth of flavors in the gluten-free crust. Warmth from the cinnamon and nutmeg add the PERFECT balance with the flavors of the zesty filling. After the first bite, your taste buds are really going to thank you!
What's in Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cream cheese
- Key Lime Curd
- Heavy cream
- Sour cream
- Allulose confectioners
- Vanilla extract
- Almond flour
- Brown Swerve
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
To Make the Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust
Add the almond flour, pecans, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and Allulose in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
Pour in the melted butter and vanilla, and continue mixing until it resembles the texture of wet sand.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling
Add in the Key lime curd, vanilla and Allulose and mix until combined.
In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks, then mix it into the cheesecake filling mixture. Continue mixing until everything is well combined.
To Assemble the Cheesecake Cups
Add some of the Key lime cheesecake filling over the top.
Then chill in the fridge at least 1 hour before serving with a garnish of lime zest and/or whip cream on top.
Can I Make Keto Key Lime Cheesecake in Advance?
You certainly can. These cute little Keto cheesecake cups will keep for up to 4-5 days really well. So, if you know you'll be needing a dessert for a future get together, this Key lime cheesecake recipe is the perfect time-saving answer.
Tips for the Best No Bake Cheesecake
No-bake Key lime cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts you can make, but here are a few tips to ensure it turns out perfect every time:
- Why is my no-bake cheesecake not firm? The key to getting no-bake cheesecake filling to set up firmly is to allow it to completely chill in the fridge. The flavors in this Key lime cheesecake is so amazing, it's tempting to rush this process, but trust me, it's really worth it.
- Can I Freeze Key lime no bake cheese cake? If after several hours your no bake cheesecake hasn't firmed up, stick them in the freezer for about an hour. Though it will have a creamy but frozen texture, the flavors will still be perfect.
- Should I cover cheesecake cups in the fridge? This is a must! When you are storing Keto cheesecake, wrap the containers as tightly as possible before putting in the fridge to keep the flavors fresh!
- Can I substitute the almond flour in the gluten-free cheesecake crust? Almond flour makes one of the best textures for no-bake cheesecake. But if you'd like to try another type of gluten free flour, pecan flour would be the closest in texture and taste.
More Keto Recipes Using Lime
- Coconut Lime Fat Bombs
- Lime Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- Chipotle Lime Salmon Foil Packs
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Smoky Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Vanilla & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
For the Filling
To Make the Crust
- Pour in the melted butter and vanilla, and continue mixing until it resembles the texture of wet sand.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and whip using a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes. Add in the sour cream and continue mixing.
- Add in the key lime curd, vanilla and Allulose and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks, then mix it into the cheesecake filling mixture. Continue mixing until everything is well combined.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.