Easy to make Antipasto Salad is exploding with so many delicious flavors and textures, making this the tastiest Keto salad you'll ever eat!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
You'll truly blown away with how all of the flavors in this low carb antipasto salad come together! You have the saltiness of the meats and olives, tanginess of the artichokes, the creaminess of the cheese and the bright burst of the tomatoes and pepperoncini!
If there is such thing as the perfect salad, this one would win hands down!
Anytime I am asked to bring a salad to a get-together, Antipasto Salad is my go-to. It's not only amazingly delicious, the colors are gorgeous, making for a beautiful presentation. It has proven to be a hit time after time.
If you love the flavors in this Keto Antipasto Salad, these Antipasto Skewers and this Antipasto Platter are a must-try! They are perfect for a hearty appetizer or heavy hors d'oeuvre.
What's in Antipasto Salad
- Romaine lettuce
- Sopressata (or Genoa salami)
- Kalamata olives
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinated artichoke hearts (w/liquid reserved)
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Dried oregano
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Antipasto Salad
To Make the Antipasto Salad Dressing
Add all of the dressing ingredients into the bowl of a mini chopper or immersion blender.
Blend until the ingredients are well combined and the dressing is emulsified. Set aside while you make the salad.
How to Make Antipasto Salad
Wash, dry and chop the romaine lettuce into thin shreds.
Place the lettuce in a large bowl, then place the tomatoes in bunch at one end of the bowl and the mozzarella pearls at the opposite end.
Next, add the pepperoni and artichoke hearts on one side, between the tomatoes and mozzarella.
Add the sopressata and olives on the opposite side. Finally, add the sliced pepperoncini in the very center of the bowl.
Top with a sprinkling of dried oregano and a drizzle of the dressing.
Store leftovers in the fridge in an air tight container.
How Long Does Antipasto Salad Last in the Fridge?
This salad makes a great meal prep idea. You can store leftovers for up to 3 days in the fridge. Before serving, give it a good toss to redistribute the dressing.
What Does Antipasto Salad Mean?
Antipasto is the plural form of antipasti, meaning "before the meal." Usually served as an appetizer an antipasto salad consists of different Italian meats, cheeses, peppers and olives. It's truly a salad full of all the best hors d'oeuvres all rolled into one amazing salad.
While this is typically served before a meal, with all the delicious meats and cheeses, you can certainly serve this as a quick lunch or light dinner.
Variations of Antipasto Salad
One of the beautiful things about this Antipasto Salad is, you can easily substitute anything and it will still turn out amazing! If you'd like to add one more layer of flavor and texture, add some of these sliced, zesty Keto Marinated Mushrooms.
Though this Keto Antipasto Salad uses the traditional things you'll find on most Italian versions, you can add any Italian meats, cheeses, peppers or even olives you'd like.
The simple flavors in the dressing in this recipe is the perfect marriage of flavors with the other ingredients, but you can use any sugar free vinaigrette you prefer.
More Keto Salad Recipes
- Grilled Shrimp Salad with Apricot Vinaigrette
- Keto " Big Mac" Cheeseburger Salad
- Jalapeno Popper Egg Salad
- Zucchini Zoodle "Pasta" Salad
- Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Classic Cobb with Ranch Dressing
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
FOR THE SALAD
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese pearls
- ½ cup Sopressata, or Genoa salami, chopped
- ½ cup pepperoni, chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, (reserve 1 tablespoon of the liquid)
- ¼ cup pepperoncini, sliced
FOR THE DRESSING
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon marinated artichokes liquid
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
To Make the Antipasto Dressing
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into the bowl of a mini chopper or immersion blender.
- Blend until the ingredients are well combined and the dressing is emulsified. Set aside while you make the salad.
To Make the Antipasto Salad
- Wash, dry and chop the romaine lettuce into thin shreds. Place the lettuce in a large bowl, then place the tomatoes in bunch at one end of the bowl and the mozzarella pearls at the opposite end.
- Next, add the pepperoni and artichoke hearts on one side, between the tomatoes and mozzarella. Add the sopressata and olives on the opposite side.
- Finally, add the sliced pepperoncini in the very center of the bowl. Top with a sprinkling of dried oregano and a drizzle of the dressing. Store leftovers in the fridge for several days.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
Leave a Comment or Review