Fried shrimp coated with a classic bang bang sauce and dinner is served in 15 minutes!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Note: I heard some of you were having trouble with the breading mixture in this recipe, so I've completely re-worked it and had great results! I've also recorded a new video and included it in the recipe card below.
Bang Bang was one of my favorite dishes before I started Keto! I made a few adjustments to my previous recipe to make it Keto friendly and it is certainly not lacking that wonderful flavor! It's easy to throw together and serve when you are pressed for time, and delivers a spicy kick!
The real star of this show is the Bang Bang Sauce! Use it to make Spicy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Bang Bang Sauce and even use it in Bang Bang Salmon Cakes! Both are absolutely delicious and definitely worth trying!
What's in Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Large shrimp
- Almond flour
- Oat fiber
- Swerve Confectioners
- Keto friendly oil for frying
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
In a small mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, Sriracha, Sambal and Swerve, mix to combine.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour and oat fiber, then set it aside.
Dip each of the shrimp into the flour mixture and set aside. Don't press the shrimp into the mixture, instead give it a light coating, shaking off any excess.
Fry the shrimp in Keto friendly oil over medium heat, for just a couple of minutes on each side. Set aside for them to drain on paper towels.
Drizzle the bang bang sauce over the top and serve.
More Keto Shrimp Recipes
- Grilled Lime Cilantro Shrimp Skewers
- Shrimp alla Vodka
- Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- Keto Shrimp Scampi with Cauliflower Rice
- Spicy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Fried Shrimp
More Asian Inspired Keto Recipes
- Thai Curry Coconut Soup
- Easy Stir Fry Pork
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Asian Grilled Chicken with Peanut Ginger Slaw
- Thai Red Curry Coconut Pork
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
For the Shrimp
- In a separate bowl, add the almond flour and oat fiber and whisk to combine.
- Dip each of the shrimp into the flour mixture and set aside. Don't press the shrimp into the mixture, instead give it a light coating, shaking off any excess.
- Fry the shrimp in Keto friendly oil over medium heat, for just a couple of minutes on each side. Set aside for them to drain on paper towels. Drizzle the bang bang sauce over the top and serve.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.