Low Carb and Keto friendly version of a classic praline bark, drizzle with sugar-free chocolate!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
You would not believe how easy this pecan praline bark is to make! I drizzle some melted Lily's Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate over the top, allow it to set and break it apart.
This bark makes great Christmas gifts, you can put a few pieces in a cellophane bag tied with a nice ribbon. You can also add seeds or different nuts to this if you'd like. This is such an easy Low Carb candy to make!
How to Make Low Carb Pecan Praline
- Swerve Granular
- Brown Swerve
- Heavy cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Vanilla extract
- Grass-fed butter
- Coconut oil
- Optional: Lily's chocolate bar
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pecan Praline Bark?
Toast the pecans on the oven @ 325F for 7 minutes, while you make the praline.
Melt the butter over medium heat in a saucepan.
Add in the Swerve granular, Swerve brown and heavy cream, stir to dissolve.
Simmer on low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring often. Be careful not to burn it!
Remove from the heat, then stir in the vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Allow to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 15 seconds.
Stir in the coconut oil and drizzle it over the top of the bark.
Chill in the fridge until fully set, then break apart in random pieces.
Store leftovers in the fridge.
If you're looking to make a chocolate bar, check out this Salted Chocolate Bar with Pumpkin Seeds!!
This bark makes great Christmas gifts, you can put a few pieces in a cellophane bag tied with a nice ribbon.
You can also add seeds or different nuts to this if you'd like.
Are Pecan Pralines like Keto Candied Pecans?
There is a difference for sure. Pralines are more delicate and you'll use heavy cream to make them creamier than candid pecans. Candied pecans usually use a brown sugar substitute and butter and are cooked stove top to create a somewhat crunchy coating.
Tips for Making the Perfect Pecan Praline Bark
What sweetener is best Keto Pralines?
What's Chocolate Should I use for Keto Pecan Bark?
If you are anything like most chocolate lovers, finding a sugar free brand that doesn't taste weird of leave that strange cooling effect like some sugar free chocolate has can be a challenge! Lily's and ChocZero have wonderful tasting Keto approved chocolate that's perfect for all your Keto baking needs or even or a low carb snack.
How do I Store Keto Praline Bark?
Granulated Swerve and Monk fruit have a tendency to crystalize somewhat when chilled so leave your Keto bark at rom temp in an air tight container. Pecan praline bark is best when eaten within a couple of days.
More Easy Keto Desserts
- Almond Joy Chocolate Mousse
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar Free Nutella Chocolate Mousse
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- No Bake Raspberry Tart
- Vanilla Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Mocha Mini Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Silky Chocolate Avocado Mousse
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
Pecan Praline Bark - Keto and Low Carb
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Swerve Granular
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- Optional: 12 mini squares of your favorite sugar free chocolate, melted
- Toast the pecans in the oven @ 350F for 7 minutes, while you make the praline.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Add in the swerve granular, swerve brown and heavy cream, stir to dissolve.
- Simmer on low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring often. Be careful not to burn it! Remove from the heat, then stir in the vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the pecans, then pour onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for a few minutes. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 15 seconds. Stir in the coconut oil and drizzle it over the top of the bark. Chill in the fridge until fully set, then break apart in random pieces. Store leftovers in the fridge.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.