These mini cheesecakes are decadent and incredibly easy to make! A wonderful treat with homemade Raspberry Sauce and a little bit of whipped cream on top!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Rich and creamy mini cheesecakes with fresh raspberry sauce are so sweet and decadent, no one will ever know they are a low carb dessert.
Homemade Raspberry Sauce, a little bit of whip cream and a fresh raspberry on top sends these low carb mini cheesecakes over the top!
Mini Keto cheesecakes are great to serve at a party because you can easily pick them up and bite right into them. They also freeze beautifully, so you can freeze leftovers for a quick dessert anytime you’d like one!
Ingredients For Keto Mini Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Super fine almond flour
- Grass-fed unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Swerve confectioners
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- Raspberry Sauce
- Whip cream and fresh raspberries for the topping
How to Make Keto Mini Cheesecakes
To Make the Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust
Preheat oven to 350F.
Add the almond flour, butter, egg, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed.
Turn the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper and divide into 16 equal parts.
Roll each piece into a ball, then flatten out into a round disk in your hands.
Press each part out into a standard size muffin or silicone muffin pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 5 minutes, while you mix up the filling.
To Make the Keto Cheesecake Filling
Add in one egg at a time and continue mixing.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients, until well combined.
Scoop the batter (it will be very loose) into the muffin cups over the crust and bake for 20-25 minutes.
There will still be a little jiggle to them, and you do not want to over bake these. Mine took exactly 20 minutes.
Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, but if you’re in a hurry, you can stick one in the freezer until it sets.
Substitutions for Mini Low Carb Cheesecake
- If you love the tartness of lemon, you can top these cheesecakes with this quick and easy lemon curd.
- If you love a fruit topping, you can use this delicious Keto blueberry sauce on top.
- For an extra decadent topping, you could use a sugar free chocolate sauce.
- To keep things light, fresh berries served on the side is always a great option.
Serve any way you like, you can even eat them plain! They go perfect with an afternoon cup of coffee!
Regardless of which way you choose, this mini Keto cheesecake recipe will please all your friends and family. They’ll never even know they’re low carb!
Because these cheesecakes are made with cream cheese, store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer in an airtight container.
If you have left over raspberry sauce, you can store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
Are There Carbs in Raspberries?
There are approximately 7 net carbs in one cup of raspberries.
Are Raspberries Keto?
They sure are! In fact, raspberries are one of the most recommended fruits on Keto because they’re low in carbs and high in fiber.
Raspberries are rich in antioxidants and are a good source for potassium as well as other vitamins and minerals. To read about the health benefits of raspberries, check out this article.
Tips for Making Mini Keto Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Always use full fat cream cheese. It’s all about quality ingredients when you’re making a Keto cheesecake recipe. Low fat cream cheese has fillers that can cause a cheesecake to very easily flop. The more fat, the creamier the cheesecake will be.
- To prevent lumpy cheesecake bars, set the cream cheese out on the counter and allow it to come completely to room temperature before mixing.
- Don’t skip the sour cream. Not only does the tanginess of sour cream balance out the flavor of cream cheese, it helps add a smoother texture.
- Refrain from over mixing the batter. When you overmix the batter, air pockets will form, which will not only make your mini Keto cheesecakes look unattractive when bubbles rise to the top during baking, the added air can cause them the crack.
- Another way to prevent cracking is don’t over bake them. These low carb cheesecakes will still have a slight jiggle to them when they are done, but the edges will be set.
More Keto and Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes
- Vanilla and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
If you’d like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you’ll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I’m offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce – Keto, Low Carb & Gluten Free
For the Crust
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add the almond flour, butter, egg, swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed. Turn the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper and divide into 16 equal parts.
- Roll each piece into a ball, then flatten out into a round disk in your hands. Press each part out into a standard size muffin pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 5 minutes, while you mix up the filling.
To Make the Filling
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and whip it using a hand mixer (or stand mixer).
- Add in one egg at a time and continue mixing. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. Scoop the batter (it will be very loose) into the muffin cups over the crust and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- There will still be a little jiggle to them, and you do not want to over bake these. Mine took exactly 20 minutes. Allow to cool in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours, but if you are in a hurry, you can stick one in the freezer until it sets.
- Serve any way you like, you can eat them plain, with some chocolate sauce, fresh berries, lemon curd or my Raspberry Sauce over the top! Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer in an airtight container.