Traditional pasta salad turned Keto! Spiralized zucchini replaces pasta in this Low Carb version that is refreshing and loaded with flavor!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
My inspiration for this dish came from these beautiful tomatoes, that I found at the grocery store!
There are so many different things you can use in this mock pasta salad! You can use whichever cheese you like, dried sausage instead of pepperoni, you can add artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, the possibilities are endless! I used my Creamy Balsamic Dressing in this salad, but you can use any Low Carb salad dressing that you like.
This is an easy Keto and Low Carb side dish that takes just minutes to put together! The flavors are so great, you honestly won’t even miss the pasta!
How to Make Low Carb Zucchini “Pasta” Salad
2 large zucchini, spiralized
2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
1/4 cup Kalamata olives, halved
8 slices cucumber, halved
10 slices pepperoni, halved
1/4 cup pepperoncini rings
1/2 cup of my Creamy Balsamic Dressing (or other Low Carb dressing)
Spiralize the zucchini and cut into small pieces, then add to a large mixing bowl.
Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini and pepperoni.
Then add in the olives and feta cheese.
Pour the dressing over the top and toss.
Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, and the longer it sits, the better the flavor!
More Keto and Low Carb sides…
Zucchini Noodle “Pasta” Salad – Keto and Low Carb
- 2 large zucchini spiralized
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives halved
- 8 slices cucumber halved
- 10 slices pepperoni halved
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini rings
- 1/2 cup of my Creamy Balsamic Dressing or other Low Carb dressing
- Spiralize the zucchini and cut into small pieces, then add to a large mixing bowl. Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini and pepperoni.
- Then add in the olives and feta cheese. Pour the dressing over the top and toss.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, and the longer it sits, the better the flavor!