Delectable little chocolate Keto brownie bites with chopped roasted almonds and shredded coconut!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
If you like mounds or almond joy candy bars, but without all the carbs, you're going to love these! They are fudgy and have that classic almond/coconut flavor, surrounded by chocolate.
You can also make these as brownies, but these mini muffin sized bites are so fun and are great for times when you don’t quite want a whole brownie, but a few bites!
What's in Chocolate Coconut Keto Brownie Bites
- Almond flour
- Grass-fed butter
- Organic coconut oil
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Swerve Granular
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut extract
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Gluten Brownie Bites
Preheat your oven to 350F.
In a separate bowl, add the melted butter and coconut oil and mix using a hand mixer. Add the Swerve and continue mixing. Add in the eggs, vanilla and coconut extract and mix.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Scoop into mini muffin silicone liners (or paper liners) and sprinkle the chopped almonds on top of and press down lightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes. These are meant to be fudgy, so when you insert a toothpick to check for doneness, it should not come out completely clean.
Allow to cool slightly before serving and enjoy!
Can I Freeze Gluten Free Brownies?
Absolutely! They freeze wonderfully. In fact, when you make a batch, double it so you can have a sweet treat on hand when you get a choclate craving.
For optimal results wrap them, in serving sizes, in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for up to a few months. To thaw, just unwrap and place on the counter until they are ready to eat.
Tips for the Best Keto Brownies
- If you happen to store your almond flour in the freezer, you'll want to take it out in time to come to room temp. If you use it while it's frozen, it will absorb the moisture from the wet ingredients too quickly, making a dry baked product.
- Almond flour brownies have a tendency to be more delicate than when made with traditional flour. Because of this, you'll want them to cool for a while in the mini muffin liners until almost cooled before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- If you don't care for coconut, it is perfectly fine to omit it from this recipe.
- Add a few sugar free chocolate chips for extra fudginess!
Are Brownies Keto?
It goes without saying brownies that are loaded with sugar and traditional flour are not Keto friendly. These brownies made with almond flour are a great alterative and they save you a ton of carbs.
In comparison, most traditional brownies have approximately 21 grams of carbs. By making them with gluten free ingredients, these Chocolate Coconut Brownies have only 1 gram of carbs per serving.
More Low Carb Chocolate Desserts
- Almond Joy Chocolate Mousse
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar Free Nutella Chocolate Mousse
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- No Bake Raspberry Tart
- Vanilla Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Mocha Mini Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Silky Chocolate Avocado Mousse
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Mock "Apple" Crumble
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Mini Lemon Curd Tarts
- Mini Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
Chocolate Coconut Keto Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a separate bowl, add the melted butter and coconut oil and mix using a hand mixer. Add the swerve (or erythritol) and continue mixing. Add in the eggs, vanilla and coconut extract and mix.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop into mini muffin silicone liners (or paper liners) and sprinkle the chopped almonds on top of and press down lightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. These are meant to be fudgy, so when you insert a toothpick to check for doneness, it should not come out completely clean. Allow to cool slightly before serving and enjoy!
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.