A delicious sauce made from sweet and juicy blueberries take center stage in making these heavenly little no bake cheesecake fat bombs!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
If you're craving blueberry cheesecake but don't want to go to all the fuss of fixing a full sized dessert, these Blueberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect solution!
The great thing about this recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs is it's a great idea for portion controlling your sweet treats.
You can make a batch and keep them in the freezer until you're ready for them.
What's in Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
Add the blueberry sauce to the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add in the remaining ingredients.
Then continue blending till everything is well combined.
Scoop out the mix into a piping bag fitted with the tip of your choice and pipe out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes or until they have firmed up. Alternatively, you can scoop using a small cookie scoop instead.
Store in the freezer until you are ready to eat. I was able to get 40 fat bombs out of the batch. But you can make them any size you want!
Allow them to thaw for a few minutes right before serving.
How Many Carbs in Blueberries?
For a half cup serving of fresh blueberries, there're approximately 9 net grams of carbs. That may seem like a lot, but there're a few things to consider when talking about the carbs in blueberries.
Though blueberries do have natural sugar, their glycemic load, which is what determines how a particular food will raise blood sugar levels is low, at below 10.
Another thing to consider when incorporating blueberries into your diet, is by using them in recipes, like the Blueberry Sauce used in these fat bombs, you're really not eating a lot of berries at one time. In this case, the entire sauce recipe only calls for 12 ounces of blueberries and then you only use ⅔rds cup of that. This helps stretch out that sweet blueberry flavor!
Are Blueberries Keto?
Blueberries, when eaten in moderation, are perfectly fine on Keto. They do have a higher carb count than some other berries, which you want to be careful about, but occasionally in a fat bomb or as a snack, they can be a great source of nutrients.
The nutrients in blueberries are very impressive. They're a good source of manganese, copper, vitamins C, E, B6 and K1. And, they host a list of health benefits that you can read about in this Healthline article.
Tips for Making the Best Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- You want the ingredients to have a smooth and consistent texture. To ensure the ingredients mix together well, you want to make sure the butter is completely at room temp before making them.
- These Keto fat bombs are mostly dairy. To help them hold their shape and to keep them fresh, they'll need to be kept in the freezer until ready to serve. For best results, freeze in an airtight container for up to several months.
- Because these gluten free blueberry cheesecake bites need to be blended until smooth, a food processor is recommended. However, if you don't have one, you can use a large blender instead.
- If you want to change up the flavor of these fat bombs, just replace the blueberry sauce with this delicious sugar free Strawberry Sauce or Raspberry Sauce. Or for a little tangier flavor, you can add a little lemon zest to the mixture.
- If you'd like to make these fat bombs into cute little shapes, you can use a silicone candy mold. Just freeze the mixture directly into the mold until firm.
More Keto Blueberry Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Lemon Scones
- Red White and Blue Cheesecake Berry Cups
- Blueberry Crumb Loaf
- Blueberry Pancakes
Why Eat Keto Fat Bombs?
A Ketogenic Diet consists of a high amount of fat, moderate protein and low carbs, so the bulk of our calories come from healthy fats. If we don't consume enough healthy fat, we run the risk of following a high protein diet which is not Keto.
Some people struggle with this concept, since we're been told for many years that fat is bad and we should eat low/no fat. Nothing could be further from the truth!
These fats can include butter, heavy cream, coconut and coconut oil, avocados and avocado oil, mascarpone cheese, olive oil, cream cheese to name a few. For a more comprehensive list of these foods, see my Keto Foods List! For different ideas on how to use them , check out 15 Ways to Add More Fats into Your Keto Diet.
Most fat bombs can double as a sweet treat. Who doesn't love a bite of something sweet, without having to make an entire cake, pie or batch of cupcakes!?
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- White Chocolate Macadamia Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Coconut Lime Fat Bombs
- Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Mocha Fat Bombs
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Blackberry Fat Bombs
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
Blueberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
- Add the blueberry sauce to the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue blending till everything is well combined.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container until you are ready to eat. Then allow them to thaw for a few minutes right before serving.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.