A collection over over 100 Keto friendly snack ideas, recipes and store-bought goodies to munch on! If you're new to Keto or even just tired of the same old snacks, check out these great ideas and mix things up!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Eating on a Keto diet doesn't mean we can't snack in between meals! There are so many options that we have, to either make or buy Keto snacks that will keep us in ketosis.
Do you miss crackers since starting Keto? No worries, there plenty of recipes for Keto crackers and chips that are easy to make and will satisfy that craving for something crunchy!
There are over 100 snack ideas in the collection below, ranging from sweet to savory, Keto snacks with nuts, fat bombs, protein balls, granola and just about anything else you can imagine!
If you're short on time or traveling and pre-packaged Keto snacks would work better for you, there's a list of those below too! And if you just want to keep things really simple, I've also included some super easy snack ideas as well. I hope these inspire will inspire you!
Keto Snack Recipes
Chips and Crackers
Snacks with Nuts
Easy Keto Snack Ideas
- Almond butter with celery
- Pork Rinds and Guacamole
- Handful of nuts (pecans, macadamia, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts or brazil nuts)
- Hard boiled egg
- Cheese slices
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- Pickles (no sugar added)
- Celery with Cream Cheese
- Mix of olives
- ½ Avocado with drizzle of olive oil
- Cream cheese on cucumber slices
- Raw veggies with Homemade Ranch Dip
- Ricotta cheese with strawberries
- Broccoli or cauliflower dipped in Homemade Cheese Sauce
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- Cucumber sticks with Chipotle Ranch Dip
- Tuna with mayo wrapped in lettuce
- Sliced fresh mozzarella, slice of tomato and drizzle of Homemade Pesto
Keto Snacks to Buy
- Keto Bars
- Lily's Chocolate Bars
- Beef Jerky
- Keto Granola
- Pork Rinds
- Perfect Keto Trail Mix
- Quest Protein Bars
- Whisps Cheese Crisps
- Quest Tortilla Protein Chips
- Keto Chocolate Bark
*All photos and recipes in this article are copyrighted by the original food blog author, listed under the title. Please click on the “get recipe” button to get the full written recipes with steps, which are the sole property of each respective website.